- 1 What resorts are near Malaga airport?
- 2 Where should I stay when flying to Malaga?
- 3 How far is Holiday Inn Express from Malaga airport?
- 4 How much is a taxi from Malaga airport to Estepona?
- 5 What is the best time to visit Malaga Spain?
- 6 Is Malaga worth visiting?
- 7 Is Malaga a party town?
- 8 How many days do you need in Malaga?
- 9 Which part of Costa del Sol is best?
- 10 How long is the transfer from Malaga airport to Estepona?
- 11 How long does it take to get from Malaga airport to Estepona?
- 12 Is there a train from Malaga to Estepona?
What resorts are near Malaga airport?
- 10 Best Beach Resorts Near Malaga Airport Updated 12 March 2020 | by Lara McComish.
- Torremolinos. 20 minutes drive from Malaga Airport.
- Benalmádena. 22 minutes drive from Malaga Airport.
- Mijas. 25 minutes drive from Malaga Airport.
- Fuengirola. 25 minutes drive from Malaga Airport.
- Torre del Mar.
Where should I stay when flying to Malaga?
Malaga Hotels and Places to Stay
- Hotel Alameda Malaga. View Hotel. Malaga, Costa del Sol.
- Salles Hotel Malaga Centro. View Hotel.
- Malaga Hotel Picasso. View Hotel.
- Barcelo Malaga. View Hotel.
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad. View Hotel.
- Sol Malaga Guadalmar by Melia. View Hotel.
- Ilunion Malaga. View Hotel.
- Hotel Molina Lario. View Hotel.
How far is Holiday Inn Express from Malaga airport?
How far is Holiday Inn Express Malaga Airport from the airport? Holiday Inn Express Malaga Airport is 0.8 km from Aeropuerto Málaga Costa del Sol and is 114 km from AEROPUERTO DE GRANADA. How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Malaga Airport?
How much is a taxi from Malaga airport to Estepona?
Take a quick photo of the registration number
What is the best time to visit Malaga Spain?
November is the best time of year to go to Malaga if you like a destination without the crowds – this is one of the quietest months in the city. Days are shorter so less time for looking round monuments and museums in Malaga, but the shops stay open until at least 8.30pm.
Is Malaga worth visiting?
Thanks to the good weather all year and the high temperature in Summer, Malaga is becoming the first choice for brits expatriate and nomadic people like us. Malaga is worth visiting because it is an entry point visiting Andalucía, Southern Spain’s most popular Region.
Is Malaga a party town?
So, it’s no wonder that the biggest attraction here is the numerous beach bars that are open both night and day. Malaga is also known for its music. There’s an impossible selection of music bars and cafes here, and no shortage of night clubs either.
How many days do you need in Malaga?
So, if you want to visit Málaga as a quick city break, then two to three days in the city could be the ideal amount of time. Two days will allow you to see all the main tourist sites and hit a couple of museums and a third day is ideal for a day trip or beach day.
Which part of Costa del Sol is best?
If you are travelling on a budget, a good place to start looking is in Torremolinos, Mijas Costa or Fuengirola. But if you are dreaming of a luxury experience, Marbella and Puerto Banus are ideal destinations for a luxury holiday on the Costa del Sol.
How long is the transfer from Malaga airport to Estepona?
Getting to Estepona from Malaga airport
Buses from malaga airport to estepona: The bus company Portillo provides a decent way to get to Estepona by bus from Malaga airport with a journey time of one hour and ten minutes.It´s not the best type of transport but one of the cheapest form to reach Estepona.
How long does it take to get from Malaga airport to Estepona?
Malaga Airport to Estepona Bus Station
All stop at Marbella bus station This costs 11,10 euro and the duration of the journey is approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
Is there a train from Malaga to Estepona?
There is no train from Malaga to Estepona, the only way you could get by train is going from Malaga to Fuengirola by train and then getting a bus from Fuengirola to Estepona.