- 1 How do I get from Malaga bus station to the airport?
- 2 How much is taxi from Malaga airport to Malaga Centre?
- 3 How do you pay for the bus in Malaga?
- 4 How much is the bus from Malaga airport to Marbella?
- 5 How do I get from Malaga airport to the train station?
- 6 Is there a bus from Malaga airport to Estepona?
- 7 How much is the train from Malaga airport to Malaga Centre?
- 8 Is there Uber in Malaga Spain?
- 9 Where is the best area to stay in Malaga Spain?
- 10 Is Malaga a walkable city?
- 11 Can you drink tap water in Malaga?
- 12 How many days do you need in Malaga?
- 13 Can you get a bus from Malaga airport to Marbella?
- 14 How do you get around in Marbella?
- 15 Which airport do you fly into for Marbella?
How do I get from Malaga bus station to the airport?
Bus “Línea A Express” (A Express line).
The A Express line (EMT Málaga) is a bus line which circulates between the city centre and the airport. A Express bus stop at the airport: Terminal T3 level 0, Arrivals sidewalk.
How much is taxi from Malaga airport to Malaga Centre?
How much is a taxi from Malaga Airport to the city centre? A taxi taken from Malaga Airport has a start fee of 5.50€ and is a metered journey. The total cost to the city is approximately 20€ in standard tariff.
How do you pay for the bus in Malaga?
A single bus ticket within the Malaga urban area costs 1.30€. You can also buy a 10-journey ticket for 8.30€ or a monthly bus pass for 39.95€. With your student card and valid ID, you can also get a 27€ monthly student bus pass. None of the passes are valid for the airport bus, however, which costs 3€ one-way.
How much is the bus from Malaga airport to Marbella?
The bus fare between Malaga airport and Marbella is 9.20€. Tickets are available for purchase from the website or via the ticket sales booth located in the terminal 3 building before you exit to the stop. Beware that it is best to book in advance as there may be a queue for tickets.
How do I get from Malaga airport to the train station?
To get to Malaga airport’s train station, you only have to cross the square outside the arrivals terminal. Malaga airport trains connect the airport with the Maria Zambrano long-distance train station in Malaga centre and with Fuengirola on the other end, known as the C-1 suburban line.
Is there a bus from Malaga airport to Estepona?
If your only option is the bus, then there is a direct bus from Malaga Airport to Estepona. The buses will stop at Estepona Bus Station so from there you would either need to get take a bus, taxi or arrange a lift to your final destination.
How much is the train from Malaga airport to Malaga Centre?
How much is the train from Malaga Airport to Malaga Centre? Malaga Airport to the Malaga Centre will cost 1.80€. You can see the Malaga Train Zone map above.
Is there Uber in Malaga Spain?
Can I request a ride with Uber at Málaga Airport? Uber is available at Málaga Airport, so you can enjoy a convenient and comfortable trip to wherever you need to go.
Where is the best area to stay in Malaga Spain?
Where to Stay in Malaga: Best Areas and Neighborhoods
- Downtown Malaga, the Old City. El Centro, as it is known to locals, is one of the most vibrant neighborhoods in Malaga.
- Calle Larios.
- Málaga Train Station – Maria Zambrano.
- La Malagueta.
- Ciudad Jardin.
- El Palo.
Is Malaga a walkable city?
Malaga is a walkable city
Plus, with the sunny weather, it’s always nice to set out on foot. It takes less than 20 minutes to walk from the city center to the beach.
Can you drink tap water in Malaga?
Yes, you can drink the tap water in Malaga and Marbella. The tap water in Malaga and surrounding areas is safe to drink even though it doesn’t taste great. Many people choose bottled water due to taste preference. If you don’t like the taste of tap water, try an affordable water filter such as TAPP 2.
How many days do you need in Malaga?
So, if you want to visit Málaga as a quick city break, then two to three days in the city could be the ideal amount of time. Two days will allow you to see all the main tourist sites and hit a couple of museums and a third day is ideal for a day trip or beach day.
Can you get a bus from Malaga airport to Marbella?
Direct Bus Malaga Airport to Marbella. There is a direct bus from Malaga Airport which will take you directly to and from Marbella Bus Station. The journey takes around 45 minutes.
How do you get around in Marbella?
Getting Around Marbella
- Getting around Marballa. As with any popular holiday destination, transport in and out of Marbella is abundant, and easy.
- Horse and Carriage.
- Car hire.
Which airport do you fly into for Marbella?
Unfortunately there is no Marbella airport, however there are some airports close to Marbella: Malaga airport, Gibraltar airport, Jerez airport and Granada airport. There are private transfers services if you are coming to Marbella from any airport at excellent prices and with a great service.