- 1 Can you buy ALSA tickets on the bus?
- 2 How do I get from Malaga to Granada?
- 3 How much is the bus from Malaga to Granada?
- 4 How do I get from Malaga to Nerja?
- 5 What is the cheapest bus company?
- 6 Do Alsa buses have bathrooms?
- 7 Is Granada worth visiting?
- 8 What is the best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 9 Can I travel from Malaga to Granada?
- 10 Is Malaga Spain a safe city?
- 11 How much is train from Malaga to Cordoba?
- 12 Is there a bus from Malaga to Gibraltar?
- 13 How much does a taxi cost from Malaga airport to Nerja?
- 14 Which is better Seville or Malaga?
- 15 Is there a train from Nerja to Malaga?
Can you buy ALSA tickets on the bus?
As they are mostly long-distance buses, Alsa tickets are not usually bought directly on the bus.
How do I get from Malaga to Granada?
Málaga airport is 125km from Granada and it takes about 90 minutes to drive from Malaga to Granada. It is best to use public transport to get to Granada. The bus is faster than the train. Buses leave from Málaga bus station and arrive at Granada bus station.
How much is the bus from Malaga to Granada?
Travelling from Málaga to Granada on a Bus. This is the cheapest and fastest option. It takes about 1h 45 min. to arrive to Granada from Málaga. The average ticket price costs about 12 euros (one way) / 23 euros (round trip).
How do I get from Malaga to Nerja?
The train from the airport to the station is the quickest and easiest option, taking around 15 mins. Trains depart every 30 minutes. There are daily departures from Malaga to Nerja, roughly every hour or so, starting at around 7:00 and finishing at around 23:00.
What is the cheapest bus company?
6 Best Budget Bus Companies in the U.S.
- MEGABUS. Midwest & Northeast. Cities Served: 50+ Everything about Megabus is mega.
- BOLTBUS. Northeast. Cities Served: 8.
- LUX BUS AMERICA. L.A., San Diego & Vegas. Cities Served: 4.
- VAMOOSE. Northeast. Cities Served: 4.
- TRIPPER BUS. Northeast. Cities Served: 3.
- REDCOACH. Georgia & Florida. Cities Served: 16.
Do Alsa buses have bathrooms?
ALSA buses have toilets in the rear stairwell.
Is Granada worth visiting?
If you want an easy city break but want more chilled out vibes, iconic monuments, and a fascinating multicultural history, then Granada is the choice for you! However, if you have 10 days or more to devote to Andalucía, it is well worth spending a few nights in each city in order to truly get a feel for them all.
What is the best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
Our personal recommendation for when to visit the Alhambra would be at about 10 a.m. This way, you won’t have to wake up too early, but you’ll still beat the crowds that inevitably arrive later in the morning or afternoon. This is also a great time to take a guided visit.
Can I travel from Malaga to Granada?
There are no direct services between Malaga and Granada – you’ll have to change at Antequera – but Granada is still very accessible by train! The fastest services reach Granda in 2h 37m, leaving you plenty of time to explore the historic Moorish city.
Is Malaga Spain a safe city?
Malaga is a very safe city for visitors. However it is the sixth largest city in Spain and no big city is completely safe. There are pickpockets and bag snatchers.
How much is train from Malaga to Cordoba?
Málaga-María Zambrano to Cordoba by train
|Journey time||From 49m|
|Price||€14.75 – €50.50|
|Distance||84 miles (135 km)|
|Frequency||10 trains per day|
|Departure station||Málaga-María Zambrano|
Is there a bus from Malaga to Gibraltar?
Is there a direct bus between Málaga and Gibraltar? Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Malaga and arriving at La Linea De La Concepcion. Services depart three times a day, and operate every day. The journey takes approximately 2h 5m.
How much does a taxi cost from Malaga airport to Nerja?
How much does taxi cost from Malaga Airport to Nerja? A taxi cost between Malaga Aiport and Nerja is metered, but an approximate fare is around 81€.
Which is better Seville or Malaga?
Malaga always has better weather than Seville, whether in summer or winter. To relax, Malaga is the place to go, although Seville is very charming and completely unforgettable. Both cities represent two different faces of Andalusia, with Seville being more traditional and Malaga more modern.
Is there a train from Nerja to Malaga?
It’s 42 miles from Nerja to Malaga. There are no trains, no railway even. It’s so easy on the bus to Malaga, get off at the port (just follow everyone else). call in at the nearby tourist office for a map and info.