- 1 Which car hire companies are onsite at Malaga airport?
- 2 Is it cheaper to rent a car at the airport or off site?
- 3 Why is car hire so cheap in Spain?
- 4 Is it better to rent a car at the airport?
- 5 Are there hidden fees when renting a car?
- 6 Do car rental prices go down closer to the date?
- 7 What is the best car rental company in Spain?
- 8 Is it worth buying car hire excess insurance?
- 9 Do I need extra insurance when renting a car in Spain?
- 10 What’s the cheapest way to get a rental car?
- 11 What insurance should I purchase when renting a car?
- 12 Which rental car company has the best rates?
Which car hire companies are onsite at Malaga airport?
Car hire companies that have desks at Malaga Airport include:
- Avis (Tel: +34 09021 09384)
- Europcar (Tel: +34 0902 503 010)
- Sixt (Tel: +34 0902 49 1616)
- Hertz (Tel: +34 0902 402 405)
Is it cheaper to rent a car at the airport or off site?
Rental companies often price their vehicles in peculiar ways, too. For example, cars rented at the airport are almost always more expensive because of added taxes and fees. Rent at an off–airport location and you could save 20 percent or more.
Why is car hire so cheap in Spain?
When you rent in Spain, the price of the actual car can look cheaper because other parts of the cost of renting are not always included in that basic price. In other words, if you only compare the price of the actual car when booking online, car hire in Spain will seem much cheaper than in other countries.
Is it better to rent a car at the airport?
Even though the airport may be the ideal place to pick up your rental car when you arrive in town by plane, it’s not the best place to find a deal. Airport car–rental locations typically charge more per day per vehicle. Instead, save money by choosing a rental–car office away from the airport.
Some rental companies pass along fees from the airport where you pick up your car, which can range from a few dollars to $10 or more a day. Some call it an “airport concession fee” or “concession recovery fee.”
Do car rental prices go down closer to the date?
The earlier you rent a car, the better
“A lot of rental car companies will reward travelers with lower prices for their advance planning.” Gibson says to book a flexible or refundable rate, and keep checking back to see if the price drops. If it does, you can cancel your existing reservation and book the lower fare.
What is the best car rental company in Spain?
Best Car Rental Companies in Spain
- #1 – MALCO RENT A CAR
- #2 – COYS RENT A CAR
- #3 – HELLE HOLLIS CAR RENTAL
- #4 – LIBRA RENT A CAR
- #5 – ALL-IN CAR HIRE
- #6 – CENTAURO CAR HIRE
- #7 – VICTORIA CAR HIRE
- #8 – MALAGA AIRPORT CAR HIRE
Is it worth buying car hire excess insurance?
If you hire a car, excess insurance could save you a lot of money. Hire car companies can apply a £1,000 excess while you are renting a vehicle. But if you have excess insurance, it would cover this cost for you. Shop around to find the cheapest deal and avoid buying insurance directly from your rental company.
Do I need extra insurance when renting a car in Spain?
Third-party liability insurance is a legal requirement when you’re hiring a car in Spain. This type of insurance covers other road users, pedestrians and the other passengers in the vehicle you are driving. Anyone renting a car needs this in case they injure someone or damage property that’s not theirs.
What’s the cheapest way to get a rental car?
The Cheapest Way to Rent a Car: 10 Tips
- Skip the airport. Renting at the airport is convenient when you’re flying into a new city.
- Shop around online.
- Turn to discount brands.
- Leverage memberships.
- Opt for economy cars.
- Stick to one driver.
- Use your own insurance.
- Forgo the extras.
What insurance should I purchase when renting a car?
Your personal car insurance, health insurance, and credit card benefits will usually provide coverage when you rent a car. Other alternatives to rental car insurance are non-owner car insurance, temporary car insurance, and travel insurance.
Which rental car company has the best rates?
The Best Car Rental Booking Sites in the U.S. and Europe
- Low-cost car rental booking sites Alamo, Payless, and Thrifty.
- Sixt Car Rentals.
- AARP’s discount with Avis, Budget, and Payless.
- Auto Europe.